Reliability Engineering Training Courses
The best practices in Reliability Engineering and Risk Management.
Target group: design engineers, product developers, reliability engineers and quality managers.
You will learn the practices and techniques for system and product improvements and how they are actually connected to system design.
Webinars and Courses (click for description):
- Reliability Engineering Basics - Terms, calculations, application examples
- Risk Analysis Methods - Selecting methods, applications, documentation.
- Reliability of Electronics - Failure rate calculations and tools.
- Accelerated Reliability Testing - Reliability by testing, test strategies
- FMEA-Analysis - the best practices for this widely used risk analysis technique.
- Functional Safety, EN 61508 - Basics, application, calculations, documents
- Product Assurance Management- Management for High Reliability Systems.
- COURSE List, pdf
The courses can be arranged as on-site training for companies if so desired. The on-site courses contain more supervised team work and exercises.
Contact: info(a)reliabilityacademy.fi .
RELIABILITY ACADEMY is an independent training organization established in 2008 by top reliability experts and systems engineers. We want to enable our clients to design better, more reliable and safer technology products and systems and eliminate product liability risks.