Training Courses for Engineers
The best practices in Reliability Engineering and Risk Management.
Learn the essential Reliability and Risk analysis techniques for technical systems and products. Target group: design engineers, product developers, reliability engineers and quality managers. Course contents: lectures and examples, discussions about tools, procedures and documenting. Advice on how to improve your design processes and product reliability.
- Functional safety, EN 61508 - Requirements, application, calculations, documents
- Reliability Engineering Basics - Terms, parameters, calculation, application - examples
- FMEA-Analysis - The most widely used risk analysis technique.
- Reliability of Electronics - Component failure rate calculation, methods, tools.
- Accelerated Reliability Testing - Reliability of Electronics, test strategies
- Risk Analysis Methods -Terms, methods, application, documentation.
- Product Assurance Management - for High Reliability Systems.
RELIABILITY ACADEMY is an independent training organization established in 2008 by top reliability experts and systems engineers. We want to enable our clients to design better, more reliable and safer technology products and systems by eliminating liability risks.